DarouPakhsh Holding Company (Public Company)
DarouPakhsh Holding Company (DPHC) was first established and registered in 1957 in Tehran as “DarouPakhsh Charity Institution”. Following the glorious 1979 Islamic Revolution, the former Ministry of Health assumed its ownership in 1980 with the approval of the Council of Islamic Revolution and was re-registered under the name of “DarouPakhsh Joint-Stock Company” in Tehran. DPHC was transferred to the Iranian Social Security Organization (SSO) in 1992 following an act by the Islamic Consultative Assembly. The company type was changed to public company pursuant to an act by the extraordinary general meeting in 1994 and was listed in the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) as the 140th company therein following it’s the approval of TSE Listing Board. DPHC operates as an investment company since 1997, following the approval of the extraordinary annual general meeting and simultaneously with the dissociation of the last manufacturing company (DarouPakhsh Pharmaceutical MFG Co.), and is currently a subsidiary of Tamin Pharmaceutical Investment Co. (TPICO).
- Over 60 years of brilliant history and a reputable brand in the national pharmaceutical industry.
- An optimal combination of the pharmaceutical system value chain consisting of manufacturing, distribution, and trading companies
- Optimal, effective use of intragroup potentials, and maintenance and development of principal capacities and competence in order to gain sustainable competitive advantages, maintain the market, and identify emerging opportunities.
- Ranked 50 and 2 among the top 100 Iranian companies and in the pharmaceutical material and product category, respectively, next to TPICO based on the top Iranian companies ranking by the Industrial management Institute of Iran in 2016 (IMI-100 Ranking).
- Prioritization of sustainable growth and excellence in the group and earning multiple certificates in areas related to quality, strategic management, organizational excellence, human recourses, etc.
- Benefitting from about 4,440 competent, expert, and committed manpower.